Time & Location
29 Oct, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Location is TBD
About the event
What would a kind healthcare system look like and how do we get there?
Our Gathering of Kindness on Sunday 29th October (Melbourne) will feature:
- Dr Chris Turner (UK) on how Kindness Saves Lives
- Maureen Bisignano, former President and CEO, Institute for Healthcare Improvement on What Matters?
- Dr Jillann Farmer, Lead, A Better Culture project
- Dr Samir Heble, Director of Psychiatry, author and poet, WA Country Health Service on Reframing Quality and Safety
- Dr Andy Phillips, Executive Director of Safety, Safer Care Victoria on Kindfulness
- Nat Bartsch, award winning pianist and composer, and lead on Hush’s new Seeking Solace Album
Together with our usual uplifting mix of story-telling, art, music and dancing.
For more info about how you can be involved in Gathering of Kindness, visit: www.gatheringofkindness.org